- Planning and organising the promotion of the Western Greece University of Applied Sciences (former TEI of Western Greece) at home and abroad, in particular by issuing and promoting special brochures,
- Planning and organising the promotion of the educational, research and other activities of the Institute,
- Organising and conducting conferences, lectures, ceremonies, festivals and other cultural events,
- Promoting the participation of the Western Greece University of Applied Sciences in Programmes of the European Union and other international organisations,
- Promoting the signing and implementation of agreements with Institutions abroad,
- Providing information to all interested parties regarding EU and other Programmes,
- Organising the visit of invited academics, officials and other guests of the Institution.
For further information please visit the Public and International Relations Dept.'s website.