- Digital Business Management
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Information Systems Security and Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- Digital Services and Technologies in various sectors such as education (design, development, provision and evaluation of educational services and educational material in digital form and education programs, certification of education etc.), Health, e-government etc.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
Digital Marketing and e-business
- Large Scale Data Analysis
- Electronic Supply Chain
- Intelligent Information Systems-Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Expert Systems, Techniques of Logic Programming
- Applied research for innovative products and services in the field of lifelong learning by applying innovative methods providing educational services to support learning and in all fields that belong to research and development objects E.D.I.
- Development of Multimedia Systems in the laboratory areas of interest
- Development of algorithms for implementation of specific problems relating to the areas of laboratory and optimization techniques.
Director: Sotiria Antonopoulou, Professor, Department of Business Administration - Patras