- To support undergraduate education in the Computer Informatics and Engineering Department - CIED as well as in other departments of TEI in laboratory research subjects.
- To support the postgraduate education in the CIED as well as in other departments of TEI in laboratory research subjects.
- To support undergraduate and graduate work in the CIED as well as in other Departments of TEI on subjects of interest.
- Conducting theoretical research in laboratory research subjects.
- Conducting applied research in laboratory research subjects.
- In all forms of collaboration with other academic institutions, research centers and institutes in Greece or abroad, provided that their scientific objectives coincide, consistent and complement each other in a spirit of reciprocity and collective.
- Organizing scientific conferences, workshops, seminars, symposia, conferences and other scientific events.
- The realization of publications and presentations.
- The invitation of Greek and international recognized scientists and other personalities.
- To accommodate the various social needs, as and when requested specific assistance in matters dealt with by the Laboratory.
Director: Vasilis Triantafillou, Professor, Informatics Engineering Department of Technological Educational Institute of Western Greece