The Western Greece University of Applied Sciences (TEI of Western Greece) has elaborated a Strategic Plan compatible to its Mission in order to “see” its Vision concretized; that is, to contribute to Regional Development, Human Resources Development and become a sustainable, competitive and recognized Academic Institution.
The following objectives of the strategic plan are specified:
- To offer High Quality Education and Training for competitive graduates
- To establish a sustainable platform for collaboration and research in order to develop and transfer knowledge, technology and know-how, through schemes of joint ventures and other customized initiatives.
- To integrate and update the academic themes as drivers of innovation and development with emphasis the Region of Western Greece.
- To identify knowledge trends and future national needs and act upon them to serve the 1st target.
- To continuously reinvent the education portfolio of its departments in order to ensure that it is innovative, radical, suits to student needs and harmonizes to regional development and to strategic national priorities, too
- To strengthen and manage on quality principles the Western Greece University of Applied Sciences services so as to become an internationally recognized, interdisciplinary, streamlined research intensive and collaborative Higher Education Institution, with a focus to innovation.
- To be a contributor to the development of Green Energy and Sustainable Development and the use of new and I.T. technologies.
- To develop a radical, sustainable and appropriate strategy for revenue growth
- To empower the commitment to the Greek social, cultural and economic development
- To secure a number of strategic alliances with national and international partners, especially under the European Union’s values and principles.
- To introduce strategic planning to all processes towards an effective Total Quality Management System
- To run a policy such that the European component may surely provide an added value to the Western Greece University of Applied Sciences students, graduates, staff, departments & faculties.