- In the prefecture of Achaia, at Patras and Aigio
- In the prefecture of Etoloakarnania, at Messolonghi and Nafpaktos
- In the prefecture of Ilia, at Pyrgos and Amaliada.
- In each city operate the following Academic Units:
- It is the seat of two (2) Schools: School of Applied Technology and the School of Health Sciences and Welfare
- It is the seat of six (6) Departments: Electrical Engineering TE, Mechanical Engineering TE, Civil Engineering TE, Nursing, Speech Therapy and Business Administration.
- It is seat of three (3) transitional Departments with operation until 2018: Accounting, Tourism and Social Work
- It is the seat of two (2) Schools: School of Technology Faculty of Agriculture and Food Technology & Nutrition and School of Management - Economics
- It is home to three (3) Departments: Aquaculture Fisheries Technology, Accounting and Finance and Business Administration.
- It is the seat of one (1) transitional Department with operation until 2018: Engineering and Water Resources.
3. Nafpaktos (Antirrio area):
- It is the seat of one (1) Department: Computer and Informatics Engineering TE
- It is the seat of one (1) Department: Physiotherapy
- It is the seat of one (1) transitional Department with operation until 2018: Optics and Optometry.
- It is the seat of one (1) Department: Technologists Agronomy
- It is the seat of one (1) Department: Administration, Finance and Communication Cultural and Tourist Units
- It is the seat of one (1) transitional Department with operation until 2018: Informatics and Media
The facilities in each city are:
The facilities in Patras are those of former TEI Patras. The plot of the former TEI Patras amounted to 94.246 sq.m. After years of efforts of the Institute Administrations were secured and integrated into the property of the Western Greece University of Applied Sciences, the expropriation process and markets, 45.964,12 sq.m plot of land.
Today the total area of land installations in Patras are 142.210,12 sq.m. The buildings occupy 57,000 sq.m surface.
Facilities at Mesolongi are those of former TEI Mesolongi. The Technological Educational of Mesolongi was founded in 1981. Was housed in buildings owned surface 20.200 sq.m, in a plot of land of eight hundred (800) acres located approximately 4 kilometers from the center of Mesolongi town. The premises include halls, laboratories, auditoriums, multipurpose room 800 spectators, administrative offices, basketball, volleyball, tennis, athletics and football.
3. Nafpaktos (Antirrio area):
In the municipality of Lepanto houses the Computer and Informatics Engineering Department TE. The Department uses three (3) buildings. The main building, on the upper floor, houses the Secretariat of the Department and the offices of all the teachers, along with the Network Center that supports the operation of the department. On the ground floor of the main building are four of the total of five computer labs. The fifth laboratory (E5) with two classrooms of the four available in the building to the right of the entrance of the main building. The last building is within 5 minutes walk to the left as you step on the way to the docks and there are two classrooms and the library section.
In the city of Aigio, housed in part of the premises of the old paper mill, which has a total area of 3,600 sq.m and is configured for the specific use of the following two (2) Departments of Western Greece University of Applied Sciences: Physical and Optics and Optometry.
Aigio is the second largest city of Achaia with a population of 27,000 inhabitants, and is connected with road and rail network in Patras (40 km) and Athens (178 km). There is very frequent bus connection to both Patras and in Athens, while the next two years is planned frequent rail link Aigio city with all regions in the axis Athens - Patras.
In the city of Amaliada, hosted by the Department into two new buildings occupying 3,500 sq.m, in the southeastern end of the city. In the Institute's facilities there is also the right place to which they have developed greenhouses for education and research needs of the Agronomy Department. The city of Amaliada is the second largest city of Ilia, with a population of 19,000 residents and frequent transport links to both the Pyrgos (20 km) and in Patras (80 km).
In the city of Pyrgos housed in a building of 1,500 sq. m, which has been granted by the former Polyvalent High School. Pyrgos is the capital of the prefecture of Ilia. With a population of 25,000 residents and frequent transport links to Patras (96 km) and other areas of Ilia.